Fruititude Explosion Muffins
Serves 24 Muffins
½ cup (1 stick) Butter, room temperature
1 cup Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Orange, Zest and Juice
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Salt
3 cups Flour
1 cup Milk
3 cups Assorted Fruit, frozen
1 Apple, small dice
1 Pear, small dice
1 Tablespoon Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, add Butter and Sugar and begin to blend using a mixer until the mixture is light and airy.
- Add Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Orange Juice, and Zest and blend again.
- Add the Baking Powder and Salt and blend.
- At this point, add the Flour one cup at a time alternating with adding the Milk one-third of a cup at a time.
- Once all the ingredients are well incorporated, add all the Fruit and mix to evenly distribute.
- Using a lined muffin tin, evenly distribute the Fruit Batter into each lined tin.
- Sprinkle the Cinnamon Sugar mixture on top of each of the muffins.
- Bake the muffins for 30 minutes or until the center is cooked
- Enjoy! Make sure to cool the muffins before eating as the fruit inside is very hot.
Christian Author & Founder of Queen of Overcome