European Style Cheesecake
Crustless European Cheesecake is a creamy, melt-in-your-mouth dessert that is made with a combination of cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and a hint of vanilla. This easy-to-make cheesecake has a light and fluffy texture and is perfect for any occasion. Enjoy this delicious cheesecake on its own or topped with fresh fruit or a drizzle of your favorite sauce.
Ultimate Cheesecake Recipe
6 – 8 Servings
1 1/2 lbs Cream Cheese, room temperature
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream
1 Orange, Juice and Zest
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon each of Nutmeg, Cloves, Allspice, and Cardamon
Preheat the oven to 425 Degrees.
- Line an 8″ spring form pan with two pieces of parchment paper laying on opposite direction and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or in a stand mixer, blend the blocks of Cream Cheese until smooth.
- Add one Egg at a time into the Cream Cheese until each egg is full incorporated. Continue to scrape down the Cream Cheese from the sides of the bowl so that all the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Add the Sugar, Salt, all the Spices, and Vanilla Extract and incorporate.
- Add the Orange Juice and the Heavy Cream and continue to blend on a medium speed until all of the ingredients are incorporated and the sugar has dissolved. The mixture should look smooth.
- Mix in the Orange Zest by hand.
- Pour the Cheesecake batter into your parchment lined spring form pan and bake it the oven for 50 minutes.
- During the baking process, the Cheesecake will begin to brown on the top and the sides will rise.
- The Cheesecake will be cooked when the top looks burnt, and the center is jiggly.
- Cool the Cheesecake to room temperature, or place in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- When ready to serve, carefully unmold the Cheesecake from the springform pan and use the parchment paper as the plate to serve the Cheesecake on.
- Use a hot knife to cut the Cheesecake so that the edges of the Cheesecake slices stay clean.