Plant Based Milk That Does Not Suck!
If your experience with plant-based milk has not been good, join the club. I personally think they all suck not to mention they are filled with emulsifiers and so on. Whether you are lactose intolerant, decided to go vegan, or are just looking for a tasty alternative to milk, I have the perfect solution for you. And it doesn’t suck!
Let me show you how to put that together!
Plant Base Milk Recipe
1 Cup Cashews
2 Tablespoons Old Fashioned Oats
2 Tablespoons Coconut Powder
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Sea Salt
3 – 4 cups Filtered Water
(Adjust to your desired thickness)
1. In a bowl add Cashew, Dates, and Oatmeal.
2. Add enough hot water to cover over the Cashew by 1” – 2” and let sit for 10 – 15 minutes.
3. Once the mixture has had time to soften, drain the mixture in a colander and rinse with cold water to rinse any additional starch from the mixture. Also, remove any pits from the dates.
4. Place the drained nuts into a high-speed blender. Add Coconut powder, Vanilla Extract, Salt, and Water. Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes or until completely creamed.
5. Place in a bottle and store in the refrigerator.
Note: Shake before using as milk will separate.