Creamiest Broccoli Soup
This is the Best Tasting Creamy Broccoli Soup, it is EASY and Low Carb! It is PERFECT for when you want to cozy up to a CREAMY SOUP but not have the High Carb Calories. It is Super Smooth and Creamy and PERFECTLY satisfies the soup craving. Using Coconut Milk also makes this soup Keto Friendly and will keep YOU FULL longer. Nothing better than the Creamiest Broccoli Soup Easy Recipe ever!
Easy Low Carb Creamy Broccoli Soup
Serves 4 – 6
1 Head of Broccoli, diced
1 Onion, diced
1 Small Rutabaga (low carb) or Potato, peeled and diced
1 Carrot, diced
1 Celery, diced
4 Cloves Garlic, chopped
2 Cups of Milk of Choice, I used Coconut Milk
Salt and Pepper to taste
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Fresh herbs i.e. Thyme, Parsley, Chives, chopped
- Place a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and add a few tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Add all the Vegetables to the sauté pan and cook with a lid on the pan. Stir Vegetables occasionally. If the pan is dry, a ½ cup of Water at a time and continue to cook until the Vegetables are tender.
- Once the Vegetables are tender, add to a blender with the Milk of your choice and blend. If the soup is still too thick add more liquid (Milk, Broth, or Water)
- Return to Creamy Broccoli Soup to the sauté pan to reheat and season for salt and pepper.
- When ready to serve the Creamy Broccoli Soup, garnish with Croutons, Fresh Herbs, and a drizzle of Olive Oil.