EASY Zucchini Fritters are a quick dinner. Common Zucchini questions people ask me is, why are my Zucchini Fritters falling apart? Are Zucchini Fritters healthy? How do you keep Fritters crispy? What can I serve with Zucchini Fritters? Why is my Zucchini dish watery? These EASY Zucchini Fritters are a QUICK HEALTHY DINNER that is unbelievably easy to make, low carb, and a great way to sneak in some veggies! In this video, I will be answering all these questions.
Serves 4 – 6
1 pound Zucchini, grated
10 oz bag of Riced Veggies, drained
1 Carrot, grated
½ Bell Pepper, diced
½ small Onion, diced
¼ cup Flour
¼ cup grated Parmesan
1 large Egg, beaten
2 cloves Garlic, minced
Salt and Pepper to taste
Olive Oil, for frying
- Place grated zucchini and rice veggies in a colander over the sink. Add salt and gently toss to combine; let sit for 10 minutes. Using a clean dish towel or cheesecloth, drain the zucchini completely.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Scoop tablespoons of batter for each fritter, flattening with a spatula, and cook until the underside is nicely golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side, about 1-2 minutes longer.
- Garnish with Sour Cream and serve immediately.