Easy Pizza Bites
Get ready for the ultimate snack with these delicious pizza bites! Made with mini pizza crusts, marinara sauce, and your favorite toppings, these bite-sized treats are perfect for parties, game day, or any time you’re craving a little pizza. Follow our easy recipe and have fun customizing with your favorite toppings. These pizza bites are sure to be a hit with family and friends!
Serves 4 – 6
½ cup of Pizza Sauce
1 ½ cups Mozzarella cheese, grated
½ teaspoon Oregano, dried
½ cup Pepperoni, diced, optional
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out the pizza dough on an oiled base about ¼” thick.
- Cut into vertical and horizontal stripes creating 1” cubes. Place in a bowl.
- Add Sauce, Cheese, Oregano, and Pepperoni in the bowl with dough and toss to evenly incorporate.
- In a greased muffin tin, add the pizza dough filling the cups about ¾ of the way full.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes or until they are golden brown and cooked through.