Broccoli and Baked Potato
For an EASY dinner to prepare that is delicious and the whole family will LOVE, Broccoli and Potatoes are your BEST choice. Broccoli And Potatoes in a pan, dinner has never been so good or EASY. You Will LOVE broccoli if you cook it this way, even the kids will like it. Broccoli and Potatoes are perfect to make ahead of time as well as great for a Potluck. Let me teach you how EASY it is to make this ONE PAN MEAL.
Broccoli and Baked Potatoes, A Super Tasty Dinner
1/2 lb Potatoes, ¼” thick slices
1/2 lb Broccoli, florets divided and stems diced
1 cup Milk
¼ cup Parmesan, grated
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
2 Scallions, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning, dried
1 teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoon Pepper
¼ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
4 oz Fresh Mozzarella Cheese cut into small cubes or slices
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, add sliced potatoes and cover with water. Set aside.
- In a stockpot, fill ¾ of the pot with water and add 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to a boil.
- Place Broccoli Stocks in a stockpot and cook for 1 minute then add Florets and cook for another minute. Remove and drain in a colander.
- While Broccoli is cooking, grease a 9 x 9 baking dish and place potatoes evenly in the dish.
- Once Broccoli is drained, place it in the baking dish on top of potatoes.
- In a bowl, add Milk, Eggs, Parmesan cheese, Garlic, Scallions, Italian Seasoning, Salt and Pepper, and Red Pepper Flakes. Whisk to evenly combine. Pour mixture over the top of Broccoli.
- Evenly place Mozzarella on top of Broccoli.
- Cover baking dish with foil and place in oven to cook for about 60 minutes or until potatoes are cooked.
- Remove foil and place back into the oven on high broil for about 4 – 5 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!