Easy Pizza Bites
Get ready for the ultimate snack with these delicious pizza bites! Made with mini pizza crusts, marinara sauce, and your favorite toppings, these bite-sized treats are perfect for parties, game day, or any time you’re craving a little pizza. Follow our easy recipe and have fun customizing with your favorite toppings. These pizza bites are sure to be a hit with family and friends!
Serves 4 – 6
½ cup of Pizza Sauce
1 ½ cups Mozzarella cheese, grated
½ teaspoon Oregano, dried
½ cup Pepperoni, diced, optional
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out the pizza dough on an oiled base about ¼” thick.
- Cut into vertical and horizontal stripes creating 1” cubes. Place in a bowl.
- Add Sauce, Cheese, Oregano, and Pepperoni in the bowl with dough and toss to evenly incorporate.
- In a greased muffin tin, add the pizza dough filling the cups about ¾ of the way full.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes or until they are golden brown and cooked through.
Cheesy Artichoke and Chicken Tart
Serves 4 – 6
1 sheet Puff pastry, thawed
1 Egg, beaten (use some for puff pastry and use the rest for filling)
½ cup Ricotta cheese
4 oz Mozzarella, shredded
¼ cup Sour Cream
1 Tablespoon Fresh Herbs of choice, Parsley, Thyme, Oregano, Chives, chopped, plus garnish
1 teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoon Pepper
½ cup – 1 Cup Chicken, shredded or cubed
1 – 14 oz can Artichoke hearts, canned, quartered
1 Tablespoon Capers, drained
Parmesan, finely grated (optional)
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Place a sheet of puff pastry on a piece parchment paper, each about the same size. With a rolling pin, lightly press the puff pastry to even the dough out. Using a paring knife, gently score a 2-inch border around edges of the puff pastry. Brush the outside border of the puff pastry with the egg wash. Transfer the puff pastry to the baking sheet pan.
- In a bowl, add the remaining Egg, Ricotta Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Sour Cream, Chopped Herbs, Lemon Zest, Salt And Pepper and thoroughly mix to incorporate.
- Place all the cheese filling in the center of the puff pastry. Using an off-set spatula, evenly spread the cheese filling inside the border. Ensure that the outside border has only the egg wash on it.
- On top of the cheese filling, add the artichokes, chicken and capers.
- Place in the oven and cook for until the bottom and top of pastry is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- To finish off the Cheesy Tart, garnish with Parmesan Cheese, Fresh Parsley, Drizzle of Olive Oil, and Finishing Salt.
- Transfer to a cutting board, cut into pieces, and serve.
STOVE TOP PIZZA
How to Make the EASIEST Pizza Ever
Looking for a quick meal that cooks in less than 10 minutes. I am going to teach how to make a delicious, crispy, and cheesy pizza that cooks on the stove-top for a quick weeknight dinner.
STOVE TOP PIZZA
Store-bought Pizza Dough
Pepperoni or toppings of choice
1. Roll dough out on an oiled counter, large enough to fit in a sauté pan.
2. Add a little bit of oil to the hot sauté pan and place pizza in the pan. Use fingers to shape the pizza in the sauté pan. Let cook until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
3. Flip dough and add the topping to your pizza. Cover with a lid so that the cheese will melt and continue to cook for another 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Remove pizza from pan and slice and enjoy!
EASIEST Homemade CALZONE Ever Perfect for BEGINNERS!
Calzone Dough (Yields: 2 Calzones)
1 1/2 Cups Warm Water (115 Degrees F)
2 Packages Active Dry Yeast (3 Tsp) Pinch of Sugar
2 Teaspoons Salt
4 Cups All-Purpose Flour Plus More, If Necessary
1 1/2 Tablespoons Olive Oil, Plus More for Coating Bowl Parchment Paper
1. Place the warm water in a large liquid measuring cup. Sprinkle the yeast and sugar and mix. Let sit for a few 5 minutes until foamy.
2. Place 3 ½ cups flour in a mixing bowl and attach the dough hook to your mixer.
3. Once the yeast has formed, pour into your mixer and let the dough come together, and let the mixer knead the dough for a few minutes. Slowly add more flour as needed.
4. Once the dough has formed a smooth ball, place on a floured board and knead for a few minutes.
5. Place in a well-oiled bowl, cover, and place in a warm place for 1 hour so that the dough can rise. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
1. When ready to roll out calzone, take parchment paper and spread olive oil to coat paper.
2. Divide dough in half and place on oiled parchment paper.
3. Begin to roll the dough with a rolling pin or free form with your fingers, into a round shape.
4. Place ingredients in the lower half of the circle.
5. When filled, fold over the other half and crimp/roll the edges of the calzone together.
6. Brush additional olive oil all over the calzone.
7. Add 2 slits on the top of the calzone for release steam.
8. Cook until golden brown. Note: The ingredients inside are very hot. Let cool and eat with caution. —–
Mushrooms and Spinach Calzone (Filling for 2 Calzones) Olive Oil
1 8-Ounce Package Mushrooms, Sliced
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1/2 Teaspoon Oregano, dried
4 Cups (Packed) Baby Spinach
1 1/2 Cups Grated Fontina Cheese
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
1/2 Cup Whole-Milk Ricotta Cheese, drained
1/4 Teaspoon Dried Crushed Red Pepper, Optional
1. Heat oil in a heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add mushrooms and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes. If mushrooms become dry, add just enough stock, wine, or water to coat the bottom. Continue to do this as the moisture evaporates and until mushrooms are cooked.
3. Add garlic and oregano; stir for 1 minute.
4. Add spinach; stir just until wilted, about 1 minute. Transfer to a medium bowl.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Calzone assembly (Working on ½ of the dough, leaving 1-inch plain border)
1. Spread ½ ricotta cheese
2. Sprinkle ½ Parmesan
3. Top with ½ shredded Fontina
4. Evenly distributing ½ mushroom mixture and sprinkle with crushed red pepper (optional).
Easiest Summer Pizza
How to make the easiest summer pizza could not be simpler with the techniques I teach you. Summer pizza is perfect in the oven, on a pizza stone or on the grill. With Figs in season, they add the perfect sweetness to pizza with the saltiness of the prosciutto plus all the creaminess from the cheese. This is the best tasting and easy to make summer pizza.
Basic Pizza Dough
Yields: 1 large/2 medium
1 1/2 cups warm water (115 degrees F)
2 package active dry yeast (3 tsp)
Pinch of sugar
2 teaspoons salt
3 – 4 cups all-purpose flour plus more, if necessary
1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for coating bowl
Prosciutto, thinly sliced
Feta cheese crumbles
1. Place the warm water in a large measuring cup. Sprinkle the yeast and sugar and mix. Let sit for a few 5 minutes until foamy.
2. Place 3 cups flour, salt and olive oil in a large mixing bowl.
3. Once the yeast has formed, pour into a mixing bowl and using a fork, mix the flour and water until the dough begins to come together.
4. Once the dough comes together, place on a floured board and begin to knead the dough until the dough is smooth and no longer sticky.
5. Place dough in a well-oiled bowl, cover and place in a warm place for a minimum of 30 minutes so that the dough has time to relax and double in size. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees
6. Divide dough in half and place one half on a piece of parchment paper.
7. Using your hands, begin to flatten and stretch the dough in a round shape until the desired size and thickness. Feel free to refer to the video for technique.
8. Brush olive oil all over the pizza.
9. Place a layer of figs, prosciutto, feta and mozzarella cheese.
10. Place in oven and cook until the bottom and top of the pizza is golden brown.
11. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
12. Drizzle with additional olive oil before serving.
Calabrese Italian Pizza Recipe
Who doesn’t love pizza! My Traditional Italian Homemade Pizza Dough is the only recipe you will ever need. You can make it by hand or in a stand-up mixer. This pizza recipe makes the most flavorful Margherita pizza that it will become your family’s new favorite. The Gluten-Free recipe is pretty amazing as well.
Traditional Italian Pizza Dough
1 ½ Cups of Warm Water (115 Degrees F)
2 Packages of Active Dry Yeast
1 teaspoon Sugar
1 Tablespoon Salt
4 Cups All-Purpose Flour plus More, if necessary
1 1/2 Tablespoons Olive Oil, plus More for Coating Bowl
1. In a large measuring cup, add warm water, yeast and sugar. Let stand for a few minutes until yeast is foamy.
2. Place 3 ½ cups flour in a mixing bowl and attach the dough hook to your mixer. (This can also be done by hand)
3. Once yeast has bloomed, pour into your mixer and let the dough come together and let the mixer knead the dough for a few minutes. Slowly add more flour as needed.
4. Once the dough has formed a smooth ball, place on a floured board and knead for a few minutes.
5. Place in a well-oiled bowl, cover and place in a warm place for an hour so that the dough can rise.
6. Preheat oven to 450º F.
7. When dough is ready to be rolled out, divide dough into equal halves as it is easier to work with.
8. Place one half onto a sheet of oiled parchment paper.
9. Using oiled fingers start to press the dough outward so that the dough is ¼ inch thick and round in shape when complete. A rolling fin can also be used if desired.
10. Once dough is rolled to desired shape and thickness, begin to add pizza toppings of choice.
11. When pizza is ready for the oven, use a peel to easily place on to the preheated pizza stone.
12. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
13. Cut into wedges and serve.
14. Repeat the process with remaining dough.
Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
This is an amazing gluten-free pizza crust that most of my friends are surprised when I tell them it is Gluten-Free. The crust is super simple to make and it is airy and chewy texture just like traditional pizza crust.
1 Package of Active Dry Yeast
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1 ¼ Cups Warm Water (115 degrees F)
1 1/3 Cups Cassava Flour
2/3 Cup Almond Flour
1 Cup Arrowroot Powder
1 Tablespoon Salt
3 teaspoons Olive Oil
1. In a large measuring cup, add warm water, yeast, and sugar. Let stand for a few minutes until yeast is foamy.
2. In a large bowl, add almond flour, cassava flour, arrowroot, and salt and evenly incorporate the ingredients.
3. Once the yeast has bloomed, add to the flour mixture as well as the olive oil and eggs. Continue to mix until all the ingredients come together and form a ball.
4. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in a warm area for one hour.
5. Preheat oven to 450º F.
6. When the dough is ready to be rolled out, divide the dough into equal halves as it is easier to work with.
7. Place one half onto a sheet of parchment paper and cover with another sheet of parchment paper.
8. Using a rolling pin, evenly roll dough into an even circle about 1/4″ thick.
9. Once the dough is rolled to desired shape and thickness, remove the top parchment paper and place pizza toppings of choice.
10. When the pizza is ready for the oven, use a peel to easily place on to the preheated pizza stone.
11. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the crust begins to brown.
12. Cut into wedges and serve.
13. Repeat the process with remaining dough.
How to Make Best Tuscan Flatbread
Tuscan Grape Focaccia is a rustic snack traditionally made during wine harvest, with grapes that would be discarded. This is what the farmers would feast on to celebrate the end of the season. This traditional dish is called Schiacciata con l’uva which translates to Crushed with Grapes
1 Egg White
1/4 Cup Sugar
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1 1/2 Cups Flour
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
1/2- 3/4 Cup of White Wine or Water, Enough to Make A Smooth and Workable
1 Pound Grapes*, Halved
1/2 Cup Walnut, Chopped
Zest of 1 Orange
Egg Wash (1 Egg Yolk and 1 Teaspoon Water)
Preheat oven to 400 F
1. Mix the egg, sugar, flour, olive oil, baking powder, and enough wine or water to obtain a relatively soft dough. Knead until it is smooth and roll (about ¼ inch thick) out to make a sheet large enough to line a cookie sheet pan.
2. Grease a cookie sheet pan and line the bottom of it with half the dough.
3. Fill the container with about 3/4 of the drained grapes; gently squeeze some between your hands as you add them. Sprinkle sugar, walnuts, and zest over grapes.
4. Roll out the remaining dough to cover the grapes. Try to get the dough to be about the same shape. Place rolled out dough on top of grapes and sealing the edges.
5. Brush egg wash on top of “Schiacciata.”
6. Spread the rest of the grapes on top of the “Schiacciata.” Lightly press them into the dough.
7. Top with a sprinkling of sugar.
8. Bake for about an hour, or until the crust is browned.
9. When it is done, it will be approximately 1 ½” thick; the dough is primarily a container for the grape filling. *You can vary the recipe. Some cooks use considerably more sugar, and others put chopped walnuts within the Schiacciata and sprinkle them over it. Still, others sprinkle anise seeds or rosemary leaves over the Schiacciata. In contrast, walnuts and rosemary are sometimes used together, anise seeds are used alone.
How to Make Homemade Pizza
Recipe: Pizza Dough
Yields: 1 large or 2 medium size
1 1/2 cups Warm Water (115 degrees F)
2 package Active Dry Yeast (3 tsp)
Pinch of Sugar
3½ – 4 cups All-Purpose Flour plus more, if necessary
1 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil, plus more for coating bowl
2 teaspoons Salt
1. Place the warm water in a large measuring cup. Sprinkle the yeast and sugar and mix. Let sit for a few (about 5) minutes until foamy.
2. Place about 3 ½ cups flour in the bowl of a stand mixer with a dough hook attachment; add salt. Mix to incorporate.
3. Once yeast is foamy, pour into the mixer along with the oil.
4. Turn on mixer to medium speed and let the dough come together as the mixer kneads the dough for a few minutes. Slowly add more flour as needed.
5. Once the dough has formed a smooth ball, place on a floured board and knead for a few minutes.
6. Place in a well-oiled bowl, cover, and place in a warm place for an hour so that the dough can rise.
7. Once the dough has risen, you are ready to make pizza!
8. Cut dough into desired size and roll out into a circle, square or triangle shape to desired thickness.
9. Cover with sauce, cheese, and toppings of choice.
10. Bake at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Note: For 115 degree water, usually the hot water that comes out of the tap is about that.
For a crisper crust, bake on a preheated pizza stone.